WE PRINT ON PAPER MADE  BY RECYCLING PAPER COFFEE CUPS
WE USE 1,903 PAPER CUPS EVERY MINUTE IN AUSTRALIA.
THAT’S 2.7 MILLION A DAY, OR JUST UNDER 1 BILLION A YEAR!
FROM 5 USED PAPER CUPS, TO 1 SHEET OF 380GSM PAPER

This exciting paper is made by using CupCycling technology, by taking 90% of waste from each cup and converting it back into a FSC certified paper fibre.  This means that each sheet of 380gsm paper contains at least 5 upcycled coffee cups. The remaining 10% of waste - which is plastic - will become something else entirely.

 

You can help make change by selecting this card when you order today.

ADDRESS

95 Beach Rd,

Torquay 3228

CONTACT

print@coastprint.com.au

Tel: 5264 8412

HOURS

 

OPEN DAILY

9AM-3:00PM

MAILING LIST

  • White Facebook Icon